Attaching the road tubes to the right sensors is important for many layouts.
So what do you do if they were accidentally set up backwards? Instead of
recording the study again, our Sensor Corrector utility can switch the tubes in
The program can switch the sensor associations in all kinds of TimeMark traffic
- Time stamped road tube sensor strikes
- Manual count board button events
- Counter-processed axle volume
- RDF files created by any version of VIAS or TMPad for Windows
- CDF files uploaded to memory sticks from NT series counters
- JDF files from TMWin and TMPad for Palm
After you select the correct sensors, the changes are saved in a new file.
Files saved by version 2.x of the Sensor Corrector can only be read by VIAS 2.
The utility is included in the current VIAS installer. If it wasn't
chosen during installation, you can install it later by modifying
TimeMark VIAS 2 in the Control Panel's installed programs list. Then
purchase a license (separate from VIAS) to unlock the program. Contact
TimeMark Sales for pricing or to buy a license.